Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Getting My Knitting On

My phase of knitting monogamy is dead. I have serious case of must knit all of the projects now. I cast-on three projects in three days and I just got more yarn in the mail today that makes me want to start at least one new project. Here is what I have been up to:

This is the back of my Aidez cardigan. I received 6 balls of Wool-Ease Thick & Quick in Oatmeal for Christmas and I thought this would be the perfect use for them.

Started some Business Casual socks with Schachenmayr Regia Denim Look Color. These will be a project that I knit on when I don't want to think too much about what I am doing, The pattern is intuitive and fun.

These Thigh-High Stripes socks have been on my knitting bucket list for a while. I think I have finally worked up enough courage to get them done. They will be a long-term project that I slowly work on and enjoy. I haven't done much colour work so I will have to take my time with this one.

 I have been coveting this yarn since I saw this 24-Hour Cowl on Ravelry. It is Feza Yarn's Candy and I think this will have to be the next project I cast-on for!

 This gorgeous sock yarn is one that I am testing out to give feedback on. I love the colour and I will have to find a pattern to match it. It is My Colour Wheelhouse's MCN Fingering in Preppy.

As you can see lots of knitting stuff going on over here - but I don't think there will be a lot of finishing. I will keep updating my projects and we will see how far I get with all these. 


No comments:

Post a Comment