Saturday, September 7, 2013

Lace Knitting

After the ordeal with my cabled socks I decided to do some nice, relaxing lace projects. I have casted-on for these 3 projects all within 3 days of each other. I have been switching between them to avoid getting bored with any one project.
 
Fascinated - This is the fifth sock that I have made from the Sock Innovation book. I am using sweet fiber's Super Sweet Sock yarn for this project and I am loving it! So squishy. The pattern is simple, but I have not memorised it, I keep referring back to the book. It will easily keep me interested.
 
Pointed - Another sock from Sock Innovation. This pattern is great and is working up nicely. The yarn I chose for this project is Sandnes Garn Mini Palett (discontinued). I only have a few more rows left on the foot to finish the first sock! 
 
 Smocked Lace Scarf - This will be a present for my mother-in-law for Christmas. She picked out this project in the book Knitting 24/7. The yarn is Infiknit Rayanna and is working up nicely, it has really nice drape.

No comments:

Post a Comment