Thursday, August 8, 2013

Some new projects

I have added a few projects to my needles this past week. I now have 4 projects that I am actively knitting. I am still working on my second pair of my Winged socks and the Grandpa's hat from my previous progress post. I have also added two squares to my Sock Yarn Patchwork Afghan. On top of those projects I have added these two:
 
 
 Squared Afghan - Sorry about the two pictures - it was hard to get a good shot of the whole thing. This afghan is knit as separate squares and then sewn together, and I have been really good and assembling it as I go! The pattern is from the latest Knit Simple magazine, and I am loving it! Simple stitch repeats makes this a great knit when I am watching TV.

Angled - Here is the fourth sock I have casted on from Sock Innovation. It is another lace pattern, but not as easy as my Fanned socks. I am liking the stitch definition that I am getting from this yarn, and the pattern is keeping me interested.


No comments:

Post a Comment