Saturday, January 5, 2013

Still Gifting

As it happens, I didn't manage to finish all the gifts that I had wanted to make for Christmas. I just did not have the time, so I decided not to stress out and just keep giving even after the holidays were over.
This is one such gift.
 

Fertility Blanket:
Yarn: Loops & Threads Impeccable in Soft Taupe (4 balls)
Needle Size: U.S. 10.5 (6.5mm) circular needles
 
 

I loved the pattern when I first saw it, and thought the description the designer gave was hilarious. I am glad I was able to get it done and send it off so early into the new year!
 
This project had a stitch pattern that was not complicated, but I could never have memorized it, I kept the book close by while I was knitting. It kept me interested - which isn't easy to do when I am knitting a big project like this one!
The yarn felt a bit 'tough' and not as soft as I wanted it while knitting, but after I put it through the washer and dryer, it is much improved and feels so much nicer.
 
This was the perfect project to do over my last week of Christmas break, Loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment