Monday, November 19, 2012

Mike JR

I hadn't planned on knitting another doggy pencil case. It had been a frustrating experience with the first Mike and I told myself I would not do another one. That is until I asked my sister what she wanted for Christmas, and of course she wanted a dog pencil case. This time it was a more enjoyable project to make since I already knew what was going to be difficult for me (like sewing in the zipper and lining). So I present you with Mike JR:
 

 
 
Mike JR:
Yarn: Lion Brand's Vanna's Choice in Brown (1 skein was more then enough)
Needle Size: U.S. Size 6 (4.00mm)
Pattern Source: Simply Knitting July 2012
 
I went down a needle size for this pencil case, since the first one was quite large, and I prefer this size better. I am just glad I have finished a Christmas present already, I am on the ball this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment