Sunday, May 13, 2012

Sock Knitting Master Class Challenge #4 Complete

In my quest to knit up all the projects in Sock Knitting Master Class I have come to the Bulgarian Blooms socks. It took me a while to even get the first one made (I started these socks way back in October), and I wasn't too happy with the results. There is nothing wrong with the pattern - just my knitting. It seems that I am not so great at intarsia knitting and the fabric puckered considerably.  I almost didn't even knit the second sock. I was ready to just leave the one sock and call it a day, but both my boyfriend and mother-in-law loved the sock and convinced me to make the second one. I still don't like them, but I finished them.



Bulgarian Blooms:

Yarn: Evermore Studios Dreamland Sock Yarn in Plum Crazier
Needles: Size 0 and 1 DPNs
Pattern Source: Sock Knitting Master Class book

So I've decided that I do not like color-work. I would much rather just do lace. I like lace.
Happy Knitting


No comments:

Post a Comment