Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sock Knitting Master Class: Sock 3 - Complete!

I'm sorry I haven't been posting lately; School has been absolutely crazy (I had 5 exams this week and a pretty major assignment due!) so I haven't had as much time as I would like to knit. 
I did finally manage to finish these socks for my sister for Christmas. This was Sock #3 of my Sock Knitting Master Class challenge

 'Knot Socks' from the Sock Knitting Master Class book.

I think they turned out really nice, and the yarn is so bright and sqwishy, my sister is going to love them!
 Here is a close-up of the pattern (the color is washed out but the pattern is clearer):


I really enjoyed making these socks, the pattern was a fun to work up, but was still interesting enough to keep me working on it. Highly recommended!

No comments:

Post a Comment