Monday, August 29, 2011

Some FOs and a new challenge!

I was able to finish a couple of different projects this past week. The first is my sister-in-law's birthday present that I have been working on for what feels like forever.

 I've already blogged about this 'Quick & Easy Afghan' here and here

I also finished the first pair of socks from the Sock Knitting Master Class Book:

 These super cute Slip-n-Slide socks were first blogged about here.

So now that I am finished my first Sock Knitting Master Class Challenge, I am on to the next pair of socks:


Happy-Go-Lucky Boot Socks:

 Yarn: Light Blue - Blended 3-ply knitting yarn Pink - Opal Sockenwolle Darker Blue - Knitters Brewing Company's Sock-aholi Sweet
Needles: Size 2 DPNs
Source: Sock Knitting Master Class Book

I can't wait to start on this pair. I just bought a new pair of boots that these will go GREAT with!

Happy Knitting!


No comments:

Post a Comment